- National French fees applied to :
- Tuition fees applied to International students :
- Université de Rennes 1's International policy and differenciated fees
- Specific European programmes :
National French fees applied to :
- students from EU, European economic area, Quebec, Switzerland, Monaco and Andorre
- students enrolling in a Doctorate programme at Université de Rennes 1 (national french fee is applied to any student enrolling a Phd programme, whether coming from a country inside or outside EU – €380/year)
- students applying to a 1st year Bachelor degree through Parcoursup, regardless of their nationality. Check HERE if you are concerned by the Parcoursup procedure (€170 per year)
Tuition fees applied to International students :
International students coming from outside the EU or the other countries mentionned above are subject to differenciated fees (unless they were already enrolled in Université de Rennes 1 in 2018-2019). Tuition rates in France are subsidized by the French governement, which enables Public Higher Institution such as universities to offer tuition fees lower than their effective cost (around €10,000 per year per student).
|National tuition fees :
|Tuition fees for International students :
Université de Rennes 1's International policy and differenciated fees
Willing to welcome Talented International Students regardless of their social background, Université de Rennes 1 has set up an assertive policy of partial exemption for specific cases.
A dedicated commission will examinate each candidate's records and background, and will have the possibility to grant candidates with partial exemptions. This commission has been designed to implement Université de Rennes 1's strong International Policy, reinforcing historical ties with specific geografical areas, enhancing relations with the French-speaking world and acknowledging outstanding academic results.
Besides, Université de Rennes 1 proposes each year scholarships throught its Foundation "Progress, Innitiate, Innovate"
Specific European programmes :
National french fees applied for students enrolling a complete master programme in Cloud and Network Infrastructure or Cybersecurity at Université de Rennes 1 (1st and 2nd year of the programme) ; €243 per year
> Erasmus Mundus degree MAMASELF :
International students from outside the EU : €6000 (for the 2-year programme)
Students from the EU : €3000 (for the 2-year programme)