Curriculum at the Rennes Campus
Curriculum with courses taught in English
- Masters in Computer Science - Research oriented
- International Masters in Molecular Catalysis and Green Chemistry
- Masters in Physics
- Masters in Photonics
- Masters in Public Economics and Public Finance
- Master of Business Administration in International Management
- Master of Marketing - Franchising, Retail & Service Chains
- Masters in Finance - Advanced Studies and Research in Finance
- Masters in International Human Resources Management
- Masters in Cloud Computing and Services
European master's degrees
The objective of the Materials Science Master is to build a European platform at a university level, directly connected to large-scale facilities, in order to promote collaboration between universities and industries. MaMaSELF is the result of a collaboration between five European universities in the Erasmus Mundus programme.
Coordinator: Université de Rennes 1
- Germany: Technische Universität München (TUM), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)
- Italy: University of Turin
- France: Université de Montpellier
Placement and internship partners: Brazil, India, Japan, Russia, Switzerland
Europubhealth is an Erasmus Mundus programme and was recognised as a Master of Excellence by the European Commission from 2006 until 2015. In 2016, Europubhealth was funded again by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme, starting with the 2017-2019 intake.
By choosing the Europubhealth programme you make the choice of:
living abroad: during 2 years, you will live and study in at least 2 European countries and benefit from the support of experienced teams in each higher education institution.
global health and intercultural work through multicultural teamwork, problem-based learning and a mandatory internship or practicum.
a large network in public health made up of academics and professionals with high expertise in the field as well as international students and alumni.
More information can be found here.
- EHESP School of Public Health, coordinator (France)
- Université de Rennes 1 (France)
- Andalusian School of Public Health - University of Granada (Spain)
- School of health and related research - University of sheffield (England)
- Institute of Public Health - Jagiellonian University, Krakow (Poland)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- Public Health England (United Kingdom)
- Andalusian Health Service - SAS (Spain)
- The National Institute of Public health - National Institute of Hygiene (Warsaw, Poland)
- French National Public Health agency (France)
- European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies (WHO/Europe)
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Mailman School of Public Health - Columbia University (New York, United States of America)
- Hanoi Medical University (Vietnam)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Association of Schools of Public Health in the European region (ASPHER)
A list of partners can be found here.
This double degree aims at training a new generation of researchers in biology and life sciences in order to contribute to a better understanding of biological resources (in aquatic and land ecosystems) to ensure the development of tools to optimise their use.
Students will graduate with a degree from the partner institution and Université de Rennes 1.
- Augsburg University – Bachelor's and Master's degrees in French-German Business Management
- Friedrich-Alexander Universität (FAU) – Master in European Law, specialising in French-German Law
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) – Information Technology Mathematics and Cryptography
- Kiel University – Master in Management Sciences
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC) – Master in Information Systems and Management Control (SICG), Master in Business Administration,
- University of Ottawa – Master in European Union Law and World Trade Organisation Law
- Université Laval (UL) – Master in Accounting, Control and Audit (CCA), Master in Information Systems and Management Control (SICG)
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières – Master in World Economy and SMEs
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada) - Master in Philosophy with international partners (tripartite)
- Shandong University (SU) – Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management, Bachelor’s degree in Economic and Social Administration, Master in Banking and Finance, Master in Public Economics and Business Management, and the joint doctorate programme
- East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) – Master in Economics, Master in Business Sciences, Master in Business Management
- Ajou University – Master in Business Administration – Bicultural International Management.
- University of Oviedo – Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management
- Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta – Master in Public Economy and Public Finance
- Masaryk University – Master in Business Administration – French-Czech Master in Public Administration
- University of Exeter – Master in French-British Business Law
- Linnaeus University, Master in Economics and Company Management.
- Hue University – Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management