- International Research Laboratories (IRL)
- Unité Mixte de Recherche
- International Research Networks (IRN)
International Research Laboratories (IRL)
International Research Laboratories (IRL), « laboratories without walls », aim to structure and reinforce an existing collaboration between at least two laboratories, one in France and the other abroad. LIA activities are cordinated by two co-principal investigators and by a scientific steering committee. The IRLs are in association with the CNRS except for one in association with the Inserm.
- RE-SO, Exploitation of deep sea resources and protection of surface water resources: relations between science and decision-making
In association with the CNRS
- M3, Molecules and Multifunctional Materials
Pontificia Universidad Católicade Valparaíso (PUCV), Universidad de Chile, Universidad de Concepción (UdeC), Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Universidad Católica del Norte, Universidad Católica del Maule (UCM) and Universidad Andrés Bello (UNAB)
In association with the CNRS
- CRIBs, French-Chinese Biomedical Information Research Centre
Southeast University (Nanjing)In association with the Inserm
- MOF, Functional Organophosphorus Materials
- NanoBioCatEchem, NanoBioAnalytique et NanoCatalyse Electrochimique
Xiamen University, Wuhan University
- CHEMSUSCAT, Catalysis for Sustainable Chemistry Leibniz Institute for Catalysis at the University of Rostock
- IM-LED Impacting materials with light and electric fields and watching real time dynamics
University of Tokyo (coordinator), Japan
Université de Massey et Université d'Otago
- CLUSPOM, Innovative Materials and Nanomaterials Based on Tailor-Made Functional Building Blocks
Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Novosibirsk
- IFUMI, French-uruguayan Institute in Mathematics and their interactions, 16 partners, among which university of Montevideo
Unité Mixte de Recherche
UMI CNRS-St-Gobain - Laboratory for Innovative key Materials and Structures (LINK), hosted in the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in Tsukuba, Japan. Université de Rennes 1 is one of the project partners through the "mirror laboratory" which is based at the Rennes Chemical Sciences Institute (UMR CNRS 6226).
Further information can be found on the NIMS website and in this press release: Saint-Gobain and the CNRS open a joint research center at the NIMS in Japan.
International Research Networks (IRN)
An IRN is a scientific coordination network gathering research teams in European and non-European countries. Its activities are coordinated by a scientific committee.
- NAMIS - Nano and Microsystems
- HC3A - Heteroelements and Coordination Chemistry : from Concepts to Applications
- PHOTONET - Sino-French Optoelectronics and Photonics network
- QUADMARTZ - Quantitative Detection of Molecular and Radical Trace Species Produced by Chemical Reactions and Photodissociation Processes