Université de Rennes 1 has signed Erasmus agreements with partner universities in Brazil, Canada, Lebanon and Japan.
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil
- Universidade Federal do Parana (Curitiba) - Brazil
- Université Laval - Canada
- INRS - Canada
- Lebanese University - Lebanon
- Tohoku University - Japan
Student and teacher exchanges
Students and teachers from the following universities can spend a year, or a semester, at Université de Rennes 1. We have a limited number of incoming students and teachers according to their profile.
Mobility can be carried out at each level: undergraduate (UG), post graduate (PG) and doctorate (D).
|Home country||Host country||Students to select||Mobility flows||Level of study||Duration of the mobility|
|Home country||Host country||Staff to select||Mobility flows||Duration of mobility in days per teacher|
Incoming students and teachers
Students and teachers who are selected by their home universities for Erasmus+ ICM are entitled to the Erasmus scholarship.
- Individual support for incoming students amounts to 850€ per month.
- Individual support for incoming staff and teachers amounts to 140€ per day.
Outgoing students and teachers
Students and teachers from Université de Rennes 1 who are selected to go abroad to partner universities are entitled to the Erasmus scholarship.
- Individual support for outgoing students amounts to 650€ per month.
- Individual support for outgoing staff and teachers amounts to 160€ per day.
|Between 100 and 499 KM||180€ per participant|
|Between 500 and 1999 KM||275€ per participant|
|Between 2000 and 2999 KM||360€ per participant|
|Between 3000 and 3999 KM||530€ per participant|
|Between 4000 and 7999 KM||820€ per participant|
|8000 KM or more||1100€ per participant|
*Travel distances must be calculated with the European Commission distance calculator.