Université de Rennes 1 has signed Erasmus agreements with two partner universities in Georgia, each focused on a specific field of study.
- Ivane Javakhisvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) => Computing science
- Georgian Technical University (GTU) => Chemistry
Student and staff exchanges
Students can spend a year at post graduate level.
|Sending Institution||Host institution||Students to select||Mobility flows||Field of study||Language courses|
|Cloud Computing and Services||English|
Georgian students from Ivane Javakhisvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) who are interested in an exchange mobility at the University of Rennes 1 to study in Master’s degree in Computer science must directly contact the Department of Foreign Relations of their home institution: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sending Institution||Host institution||Staff to select||Mobility flows||Duration of mobility in days per teacher||Field of study|
Training mobility for staff
|Sending Institution||Host institution||Staff to select||Mobility flows||Duration of mobility in days|
Each participant selected by their home university for Erasmus + ICM are entitled to the Erasmus + Scholarship. This scholarship covers travel expenses and individual support to cover costs directly linked to the subsistence during the mobility.
Individual support for incoming students and staff
- Individual support for incoming students amounts to 850€ per month.
- Individual support for incoming staff and teachers amounts to 140€ per day.
Individual support for outgoing staff
- Individual support for outgoing students amounts to 650€ per month.
- Individual support for outgoing staff and teachers amounts to 160€ per day.
Each participant will be granted of a 530€ amount as a contribution to the travel costs, from the place of origin to the venue of the activity and return.