- University of Tlemcen
- University Mentouri of Constantine
Types of exchange
International Credit Mobility supports the mobility of individuals enrolled or employed at a higher education institution from a programme country to a partner country (beyond Europe) or vice versa, namely:
- student mobility for studies/traineeships
- staff mobility for teaching/training
Each participant selected receive a grant which covers travel expenses and individual support to cover costs directly linked to the subsistence during the mobility.
Each participant selected by their home university for Erasmus + ICM are entitled to the Erasmus + Scholarship. This scholarship covers travel expenses and individual support to cover costs directly linked to the subsistence during the mobility.
- Individual support for incoming students: 850€ per month.
- Individual support for incoming staff and teachers: 140€ per day.
- Individual support for outgoing students: 650€ per month.
- Individual support for outgoing staff and teachers: 160€ per day