- Summer schools in Computer science
- Bachelor programmes
- Master programmes
- International PhD programme
Summer schools in Computer science
The programme “Connecting your IoT devices” is designed for advanced Bachelor and Master’s students in the fields of Digital Sciences and Technology. Students will experience outstanding hands-on practical courses together with exciting cultural activities in Brittany.
The online application is open now until April 30th 2020. Places are limited as we value a personalized supervision. Early birds who register before February 21st, 2020 will receive a 10% discount.
Information and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange programme in Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Physiology
International programme Biology (2.2Mo)
- Europubhealth Erasmus Mundus programme ►
- LLM (2nd year) World Trade Organization and European Union (joint degree with university of Ottawa, CA) 50% in French (1st semester) and 50% in English (2nd semester in Ottawa) ►
- Magistère programme in French and British business Law (partially in English, joint degree with university of Exeter) ►
- MBA International Management 2nd year ►
- Master Marketing - Franchising, Retail & Service Chains (2nd year) ►
- Master in Finance - Advanced Studies and Research in Finance ►
- Master in International Human Resource Management ►
- Post-graduate certificate in International and European Affairs (1 year after A-Level + 3 years) ►
International PhD programme
PhD students can obtain two doctorate degrees by carrying out a joint PhD degree officialised by an international convention, known as a cotutelle, signed by the PhD student, the PhD supervisors and the partner institutions.
Université de Rennes 1 has around 100 ongoing Joint PhD degrees with partners around the world. Each year, approximately 20 PhD students defend their thesis within this cotutelle scheme.
- Biology and Health (Bologie et santé, BS)
- Law and Political Science (Droit et Sciences Politiques, DSP)
- Ecology, Geosciences, Food and Agronomy (Écologie Géosciences Agronomie Alimentation, EGAAL)
- Education, Laguages, Interactions, Cognition (ELICC)
- Mathematics and CITS (ELICC)
- Matter, Molecules and Material (3M)
- Engineering Sciences (Sciences Ppour l'Ingénieur, SPI)
- Society, Time, Territories (STT)
- Economic and Management sciences (Sciences Économiques et Sciences de Gestion, EDGE)