- The Franco-German jurist Master programme
- SaarLB-UFA scholarship rewards the best students
- Université de Rennes 1 and Germany, strong and historic ties
The Franco-German jurist Master programme
The Franco-German jurist programme, created in 2007, allows students to get high-level theorical knowledge in European Union law, and, according to the chosen speciality, in German or in French Law.
The study programme begins at the Faculty of Law in Université de rennes 1 during the first two years of the Bachelor’s degree, and during the sixth and seventh semesters French and German students study together. During this phase of the programme students also follow Law courses, in german, given by professors from Erlangen University, a historical partner of Université de Rennes 1.
During the first year of the Master’s degree programme, French and German students study in Erlangen for the second semester.
SaarLB-UFA scholarship rewards the best students
The SaarLB-UFA scholarship aims to award and support students who have already achieved great results for their future, through their excellent academic results in the frame of a franco-german programme of the UFA.
Université de Rennes 1 and Germany, strong and historic ties
Université de Rennes 1 is one of the 42 French universities members of the Franco-German University that was founded in 1997, and is a pioneer of the Franco-German academic partnerships, as Université de Rennes 1 has had a student exchange partnership since 1972, that is to say 15 years before the launch of the European Erasmus programme. Today, Université de Rennes 1 offers four dual degrees with German universities:
- Augsburg University – Bachelor's and Master's degrees in French-German Business Management
- Friedrich-Alexander Universität (FAU) – Master in European Law, specialising in French-German Law (Erlangen)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) – Information Technology Mathematics and Cryptography
- Kiel University – Master in Management Sciences