- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU)
These International Mobility of Credits reinforce the partnership launched in 2016 with ASOIU in the frame of French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ), in which Université de Rennes 1 has been taking part with providing courses from the Bachelor's degree « Exploration et Exploitation pétrolières » (oil exploration and development), taught by professors of the Universitary Institute of Technology of Lannion.
Ethiopian partner universities:
These new International Credits Mobilities are the opportunity to reinforce the actions implemented in Ethiopia in the frame of the Consortium "Consortium France-Horn of Africa towards implementation of joint trainings in Ethiopia and exploration towards Kenya", project selected in 2019 by the French ministry of Foreign affairs, carried out by Université de la Réunion in partnership with Université de Rennes 1 and Université Paris-Nanterre.
TSU and GTU are also members of the French-Georgian University
- Institut national polytechnique Félix Houpouët-Boigny
Types of exchange
International Credit Mobility supports the mobility of individuals enrolled or employed at a higher education institution from a programme country to a partner country (beyond Europe) or vice versa, namely:
- student mobility for studies/traineeships
- staff mobility for teaching/training
Each participant selected receive a grant which covers travel expenses and individual support to cover costs directly linked to the subsistence during the mobility.
Each participant selected by their home university for Erasmus + ICM are entitled to the Erasmus + Scholarship. This scholarship covers travel expenses and individual support to cover costs directly linked to the subsistence during the mobility.
- Individual support for incoming students: 850€ per month.
- Individual support for incoming staff and teachers: 160€ per day.
- Individual support for outgoing students: 700€ per month.
- Individual support for outgoing staff and teachers: 180€ per day